Width: 50 – 730 mm
Height: 20 – 520 mm
Length: 750 mm to unlimited
Maximum cross-section diagonal: 730 mm
PE stretch film, VCI stretch film, PE film, crepe paper, etc.
Width: up to 250 mm
Core section: 76 mm
Wrapping material width: Max. 250 mm (stretch film)
Max. speed: 20 m/min (frequency controlled)
Control voltage: 24 VDC
Line voltage: 400 V – 50 Hz, 3-phase
Power consumption: approx. 2 kW
Noise level: <79 dB
Height of conveyor unit: 900 mm
Material feed/discharge: motor driven conveyor belt unit
Air supply: 6 bar, dry air
Machine operation: touch-screen
Components: SIEMENS frequency converter, FESTO pneumatics
- automatic gadget cutting and clamping the packaging material
- automatic product recognition
- automatic motor driven product advancement
- automatic product height detection, electrically driven height adjustment of the wrapping unit
- automatic film rupture detection
- pneumatic pinch rollers in the run-out area of the machine
- quick-change unit for wrapping material coils
- adjustable product advancement speed using a frequency converter
- continuously variable film tension/strain
- PLC controlled (Siemens)
(Technical modifications reserved)
This customer-oriented solution can be adapted to almost any project requirements.
Also available with other wrapping material dimensions (125, 165, 250 or 500 mm).
Also available as total pack (6 side packaging).
The machine is conforming to CE guidelines and has been designed according to the latest technical guidelines for industrial machinery.
The machine can be integrated into an overall safety concept without protective fence.